|Who's this stranger? Well hello, this is me!|
I never really get personal on here, but that might just be about to change. I'm a newbie blogger, I really only got into blogging in November and since then I've been obsessed, but I've never been happy with my blog, which is why I've been keeping it as an "anon" blog. Over the past month, I've undergone a complete blog redesign (which you can probably tell) and I'm really happy with the outcome. So with a growing number of followers and a better blog layout I've more confidence to make this all a little bit more personal.
So, hello there, my name's Ellen and I'm the girl behind A little bit Unique!
I thought so that you all could get to know me I'd do the 10 random facts tag!
1) My first job was in Topshop when I was 16.
2) I'm obsessed with red lipstick and feel like my make-up/face isn't complete without it.
3) I'm 17 (Hurry up June, so I can finally be 18).
4) I've never worn fake eyelashes, as I'm scared I won't be able to apply them and they will be hanging off haha.
5) I love watermelon and strawberries.
6) I'm so close to my mum, and literally could tell her anything and she'd support me!
7) I've never dyed my hair.
8) I have the most random and diverse taste in music/tv/films.
9) I love reading and creative writing.
10) I do English Literature, Spanish and History A level and did Maths up to AS.
Well,I hope that didn't bore you too much and you felt like you got to know me a bit more!
P.S: Yesterday, I found out the most exciting news ever, I've actually been shortlisted for a Company blog award, for the Best Fashion Blog- Newcomer, I was absolutely astounded when I found out. I never even posted about the company blog awards as I thought I didn't have a hope in hell chance of being nominated. So, I just wanted to say a massive massive thank you to anyone who nominated me and would like to ask you all to give me a vote; it would mean the world.
You can vote for me in the category of Best Fashion Blog - Newcomer HERE.