Another completely random one this week, with no rhyme of reason to it! Been lusting after quite a bit of products this week, so it was hard to narrow them down.
|1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //|
1) I absolutely adore this faux fur coat. I think it looks kind of "kooky" and so comfty (which with the weather at the minute is much needed!). The only problem is, it would be a nightmare to keep clean, but it's a gorgeous piece.
2) I've been after a pair of these for a while. At first, I didn't like them at all, unlike I seen a girl wearing them with printed leggings and I thought it looked so cool, ever since then, I have wanted a pair and these seem to be a great colour that would go with a lot.
3) This Essie polish, is one of the nicest colours I have seen in a while. red is my favourite nail and lip olour and this adds a bit of sparkle for the festive season. I need this in my life. Top of my beauty list to buy.
4) These earmuffs are just too cute and if I can't afford the coat I'll definitely be purchasing these to keep warm over winter. They're just a fun piece.
5) This velvet playsuit is gorgeous, everything from the colour to the material. Perfect for going out with a pair of lita dupes (sob, can't afford the real JC's!). I love velvet at the minute (see previous post), so this is perfect for me!
Altogether, I actually do see a 'wintery' theme running through this wishlist. It's a lot more casual than I would normal go for, but that's what we need when the weather is cold.
What does every-one think? Anything you really love/hate?