With another Friday brings another wishlist! There is so much that I actually want I always find it hard to pick just five and I don't want to be so repetitive as there are things I still really want, yet haven't got around to buying or else I had to buy some-thing else, so anyway today's wish list is a bit of a random one!
|1 2 3 4 5|
1) I love this pleated skirt. It's similar to the Primark one that I've been lusting after forever (but a lot more expensive), however I can't find the Primark one anywhere, so I have to fork out the extra pennies. I love how futuristic this skirt looks. For a night time look, Id let it stand out by teaming it with a black bralet, a black leather jacket and probably black lita dupes! For a daytime look, studded ankle boots, tights and a jumper!
2) I've wanted the Urban Decay Naked eye palette since it was released. I think so highly of urban decay, especially their eye-shadows and always find them highly pigmented and long lasting. These colours are also the type of colours I prefer to wear daily as I like neutral eyes with a statement lip.
3) I absolutely adore this notebook. More and more I feel the need to write down little notes, whether it's ideas for this blog or appointments I have or things I need to do and I think it's getting so sad, few people actually use paper and pen any-more! So this notebook would look really cute in my handbag for those times when I just need to write some-thing down. And for £6, it's a bargain.
4) I'm really loving this Missguided dress for a night out, Its perfect for winter as it's long sleeved so when you're out in the beer garden, you can still be kept warm! I think it would look amazing, with sky high heels, a studded clutch and a statement necklace or else a thin studded belt around the middle, to give it some edge.
5) I love these Jeffery Campbell dupe cut out wedged, spiked heel. Again, perfect for a night out for a real statement look and you can throw them on, without much effort to really add an edge to any outfit. I actually tried on a pair similar to this recently and they were so comfy, so I'd really recommend them.
Sorry, in the end up most clothing seemed all very "going out" rather than daytime/causal. Oh well, guess I'm just in the party mood with all these Christmas parties lined up soon. So excited for the festive season to properly begin.
What do you think of my picks, any you really love/hate?