I've been nominated to do the Leibster Award from the lovely Haley, from Hayley Loves, click the link and check out her blog, because it's really special! Anyway, I'm really pleased she has nominated me to do this; I still can't get over that people read my blog and comment, so thanks to Haley and thanks to you all and here are the rules :)
1) Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself
2) Answer the 11 Questions Asked by Your Nominator
3) Create 11 Questions for whoever you Choose to Nominate
3) Choose 11 Blogs to Nominate with less than 200 followers
11 Facts about me (It was weird doing this as I never post any-thing personal!)
1) I have the most random music taste, everything from Nicki Minaj to Blondie.
2) I care too much what people think, and let others affect me, a lot.
3) I'm obsessed with reading, ever since I was young, I've always loved books.
4) I'm on a hunt for a pleated pleather skater skirt.
5) I can't draw at all and I'm useless with singing too haha.
6) I love writing, one of the reasons why I started this blog.
7) I have the most amazing family and would be completely lost without them.
8) Secret aspirations to be an actress, but I'd NEVER tell anyone I know!
9) I adore fashion and style and how good clothes can make people feel about themselves.
10) Best start to the day is a mango and passion-fruit frappicino from Starbucks.
11) I'm so indecisive
11 Questions from Haley
1) How are you today?
Exhausted, just back from work and looking forward to Christmas!
2) What's your biggest accomplishment/ what are you most proud of?
This was a difficult one, I'd say maybe my GCSE results, or exams in general.
3) If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would it be?
Be happy, let go of the past and don't let other people effect you!
4) If you could learn one random skill, what would it be?
I think I'd love to learn to play the piano or else to sing.
5) If your life was made into a movie, who would you want to play you?
Oooh, maybe Jennifer Aniston? (even though she looks nothing like me!)
6) Would you recommend blogging to others? Why/why not?
Definitely, if you love writing and are really passionate about something, but I wouldn't if the person wasn't dedicated or just wanted recognition or lots of followers because it doesn't work like that!
7) What do you think people think of you?
Hopefully, they think I'm a nice person! Am, I'm not actually sure, probably someone fashion obsessed who's always there to help.
8) What's top of your Christmas list?
9) What would you rather be doing now?
Sleeping! Haha, I'm so tired.
10) All time favourite movie?
Again, a hard one! It would probably have to be the Parent Trap (the Lindsay Lohan one!) Actually, I can't decide, there is just too many.
11) If you were stuck on a desert island with 5 people/celebrities, who would you choose?
Definitely my family haha, especially my mum! Russell Brand, David Mitchell, Ed Sheeran, Coco Chanel and Tyra Banks: celebrity wise! (Oh, can't forget my bestfriend, who has been with me through everything)
11 questions for my nominees
1) What made you set up your blog?
2) Favourite blog posts to write/read?
3) When are you happiest?
4) If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5) Top five celebrities to have a night out with?
6) Night in or Night out?
7) Best piece of blogging advice?
8) If you had £1 million, what would you spend it on?
9) Summer or Winter? Why?
10) What type of music do you like?
11) Favourite all time fashion trend?
11 Blogs I nominate
Hope you all enjoyed this post; would you like me to post more personal stuff? Also, if I've nominated you, comment leaving a link so I can have a read :)