I thought I'd do a wish list post maybe once a week just to show everything that I've been lusting after (believe me there is a lot). I'm constantly discovering new make up products I want or finding that pair of shoes that would just complete my life, so instead of keeping reams and reams of lists, I thought I'd turn it into a little post. So here is my first wish list!
|1 2 3 4 5|
I actually found this so much harder than I thought, just because there is so much stuff that I want! Roll on pay day soon, haha.
1) I've wanted this motel rocks playsuit for so long! I originally saw it in the black, but the red's more unique. It seems like the perfect night time look, especially for the winter, when you want to take off a jacket, but don't want bare arms. It's so striking and to me just perfect.
2) These River Island shorts speak for themselves. They can literally be teamed with anything. Think, I'll pair mine with a peplum top, maybe in an ox-blood colour with a collar and then my lita dupes!
3) This is a bit of an odd one, but I couldn't leave it out. I want the iphone 5 so much, it's at the top of my Christmas list (so anyone out there feel free to get me it!!)
4) This is another foundation that I got a sample of recently and completely fell for. I'm a massive fan of Urban Decay products (their eye shadows are the most pigmented I'm tried). The foundation goes on a treat and is really easy to get even, it doesn't look "caked" or heavy. Also, I've linked it to the Debenhams site as they have it on sale for £24.30.
5) Now, as a massive fan of Christmas, these socks are a must. New Look have them in their 3 for £4 deal, so I will be definitely snapping up 3 pairs. Everyone needs a few pairs of cute Christmas socks!
As usual all items are linked below the picture, so check them out and tell me what you think.